Saturday, November 19, 2011

wahoo wa!

Today I am thankful for:

19) the University of Virginia.

At the sake of sounding snobby and severely biased, I'll keep it short.  Let's just say I was very lucky to have amazing parents who paid for me to go far away (and come home often) to study at an incredible institute.  I am blessed to have met so many amazing people there, and still feel quite proud when people ask me where I went to college.  I just about lose it when I see someone who has a V+sabre bumper sticker and love to sing the Good Ole' Song right over the tune of Auld Lang Syne during the holidays. :)



I don't think there's any other time of year I miss it more than during the Fall.

Can you tell why?

It's kind of crazy to think that I am old enough to be having my 5 year reunion back in Charlottesville this summer.  Time sure does fly.
WAHOOWA, WAHOOWA
UNI-V, VIR-GIN-I-A
HOO-RAH-RAY, HOO-RAH-RAY
RAY! RAY! U-V-A!


1 comment:

  1. Love you and LOOOOVEEEEE UVA.

    Wahoo-freakin-wah, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete