Sunday, November 13, 2011

ZBB

Do you like your chicken fried?
Cold beer on a Friday night?


Last night I got to see one of my favorite groups in concert.

What an awesome show.


If you aren't familiar with the Zac Brown Band, you are missing out. These fun guys have the catchiest of songs, sing amazing harmonies and play beautiful music. My little brother got me hooked a while back...
I can't decide which ZBB song is my favorite but lets just say I was pretty pumped when this one came on:


They donate tons of money to local charities and also did a great Veterans tribute with "America the Beautiful" at the end of the night.



The arena was packed and at the start of the show we found out that it was the biggest crowd they had ever played for. AWESOME! We also got a surprise visit on stage from Randy Travis....a true country legend.



I am finding myself loving country music more and more.... Not sure why but I can't get enough of the lyrics and it's so darn easy to sing along to in the car. ;)


Special thanks to my BFF Jeff who got us awesome tickets online!

No comments:

Post a Comment