Sunday, November 27, 2011

Bakerella

Today I am thankful for a safe drive back to Dallas, the sweet feeling that in three weeks I will have another incredible family holiday, exciting December parties to look forward to, and (this is real!) heading back to work.

Tonight I am especially thankful for:

27) mini cupcakes, dress up parties, and MOSTLY...my "cousins."

Had a playdate tonight with two of my favorite three girly girls and we had a blast. How can you have the Sunday blues when you are surrounded by sprinkles, Beiber Christmas music, and blonde cuddle bugs?

"it's like we are having our own cooking show, Ana!"

How about a giggly four year old who whispers "I love you more, Ana." into your ear at bedtime? Pretty special.

So glad Miss Libby and I have the exact same kind of sweet tooth. Red velvet for life. And what a dedicated decorator she was! So helpful to her eager little sister.

Oh! And of course we missed Dylan...who was showcasing her beautiful voice at a choir concert. Don't worry....there were more than a few leftover cupcakes we saved for "big sis."

I love how openly these good friends (who I tell everyone are my family) have taken me in. How readily they include me in everything and how easy and pleasant they all are to be around. They are a huge reason I came back to Dallas over and over when deciding where to move and I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment