Tuesday, November 8, 2011

possum?

After my little run today I decided to clean out our apartment.  Just now, I was taking a VERY large load of trash/recycling to the dumpster behind our unit.  When I tossed it over the ledge, I saw a HUGE possum climb out the other side.

(I was going to put a picture here, but when I googled images of "possums" on the internet, I got grossed out and immediately closed the window on my computer screen)

EEEEEK!

Y'all!  This was one of the grossest, biggest animals I have ever seen close up.  It was BIGGER than a large dog and had huge claws, glowing eyes, etc.  ICK ICK ICK!

Luckily, I think it was scared of me, and as I SHRIEKED it ran away.

Seriously, what is my life.   Still shaking.

(Side note: I just looked up what the symbolism of a possum means and found a few weird websites - mostly deception/sensibility?  Riddle me that.  $5 to whoever can figure out what God is trying to tell me....)

No comments:

Post a Comment