I am off to bed but have to do a shout out to my teaching partner who made my Monday night.
Today I am thankful for:
14) girl time.
I went over to the Adler abode for dinner with J and Miss Fin tonight. Jessa is the teacher who I share all of my students with and at school, we are quite attached at the hip, some say.
It was so fun to cook, catch up NOT in the hallway while our students run around us, and to hang out with the cutest gals I've met so far in Dallas.
"FinFin" (19 months) kept us highly entertained with her spaghetti slurping, bath time antics, trying on my jewelry and her silly little self in front of her favorite cartoons on the couch while we chopped, stirred, and chatted. I loved seeing Jessa's place, hearing about her and Tony's plans to remodel it it over and over, and cooking dinner with a new friend. You know it's been a good night when you have laughed, almost cried, and your jaw dropped a few times. :) There's nothing quite like time spent with a gal pal over a glass of wine while swapping war stories about the dating world, teaching tales and ideas about life in general.
Ooh! and her crafty Christmas decorations made me wanna get started on sprucing up my own place!
I heart ya, Mrs. A.

LOVE THIS!!! I kind want to hangout every night!
ReplyDelete