"If I was President...." worksheet this morning with my second graders:

There would be happiness everywhere and peace on every street.
I would outlaw permanent tattoos.
All Americans would have a home, food, bed, and a shower.
Every kid would have more P.E.
My favorite state to visit would be Texas.
I would invent robotic house-keepers.
I would keep our planet clean.
Cigarettes would be outlawed.
I would put more polling places in cities.
I would shake a lot of hands and kiss a lot of babies.
Everybody would celebrate every holiday together.
My personal favorite:
"I would get rid of the raisins in the trail mix at every store."
Regardless of who wins tonight, I'm celebrating democracy and the future voters of our nation. THIS is why my Abuelos left Cuba 50 years ago. Let freedom ring!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment