Friday, August 5, 2011

back to the blog

Did yall think I had forgotten you? ;)

Let's just say its been a while, and might even be a little while longer until I get back into the swing of posting. Life has been crazy busy lately! But, as always, busy is good! ;)

I am trying out a new app on my iPhone right now called BlogPress where you can post and update all from your cell phone. I can't wait to see if this works- I will be able to write on the go, share pictures when I travel and don't have to have my big laptop. ;)

Other than all of the gobs of posts that are coming soon (my new apartment, roommate, Lone Star State firsts, classroom, the Florida wedding, making friends) I wanted to share how much I am loving this new city and having a fresh start. While it seems really daunting at times to have relocated and to not be in my comfort zone, it is awesome to have a blank slate (in so many ways) and a new school year upon me. This weekend is my first in the big D since I moved in and I am already enjoying the company of new people, trying new restaurants and stores, reaching out little by little, and really settling in. Go me!!!

Here are some "sneak peaks" from the past weeks:





























I love you all. And when this tumbleweed slows down a bit, she will have lots to share!
Xoxo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment