Wednesday, January 4, 2012

perfect combination

After the first early morning I've had in three weeks, errands galore after work, papers to look over already, and a meltdown session... I was ready for bed by 6:30 pm.

However, turns out a little taylor swift on the treadmill (boy, that girl can rock out), a surprise froyo in new flavors delivered by the roomie (not pictured because I ate it too fast) for dinner, and a great new soup recipe (that will feed us for the rest of the week) put me back on track.

Please try this: (thanks Kiki!)

http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/2012/01/cleansing-ginger-chicken-soup

It's very simple so I jazzed it up with corn, carrots, noodles (you can add anything) but the ginger in the broth is life changing. I could drink it straight!!! It also makes my apartment smell amazing.

Don't forget to shuffle your favorite angsty girl jams on your next jog AND always remember:

some nights you need to have ice cream with mini chocolate chips and Oreos for dinner without thinking twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment