Saturday, September 1, 2012

September staycation

I cannot believe how fast time flies. How is it nearly fall? State fair, cowboy boots, sweaters on cool evenings, a FAMILY WEDDING, pumpkin bread and knitting time aren't that far away.

When I wrote the date 9-2012 in my lesson plan book this past week it instantly made me feel even more behind on my four blog entries from July that are still in draft-mode.

How am I going to stop and smell the roses/pumpkin-spice-lattes during another whirlwind season?

My sisters and I are going to try this habit on for size in September:

MEDITATION.

I am really proud of how early I've been to work, how clean my apartment has been lately, and how much healthier I have been eating, but when school and life get crazy sometimes I forget to put AMC first. I'm hoping that this 28-day plan for tranquility and balance will help me out during an action-packed fall.

I'd say this weekend I'm starting off on a pretty good foot.

Three day weekend with a sweet pooch,
Eight days of second grade under my belt,
A stocked fridge,
Two books to read,
A big old bed,
Football on the tube,
And a new month.

Cheers, September.


No comments:

Post a Comment