Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It started with a bang

This morning when I was getting ready for my big day, it looked a little bit like this:
 

And when I finally got home from work, it looked like this on my TV screen:


Today was never-ending.  I cannot believe how many things happened today that demanded my attention - be it:
  • The two hours of parent observations I sweated through
  • The students in my class who INSISTED on arguing with me and interrupting me all morning
  • The broken bathrooms in my wing of the school
  • The 5 tornadoes that touched down in the DFW area today 
  • The three hour-long "duck and cover" session my students and I got to share in tight quarters
  • The drive home from work where I had to pull over to see through the thunderstorm
I am not here to complain.  Instead, I am here to entertain, clear my mind, and laugh my way through the madness.  And with that goal in mind - I wanted to share this link: 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/13-simple-steps-to-get-you-through-a-rough-day

ENJOY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment