Wednesday, August 1, 2012

small steps, BIG CHANGES

Excited for a new month.
August means a long-awaited trip with my sisters, last dog days of summer, the return to teaching, hot hot days but the hope of cooler weather down the road, settling into my new neighborhood, and another 30 days of self-love.

I am so proud of myself for adopting a new habit during July--the attitude of gratitude. I have made such an effort to see the tough situations that this past month brought in a better light.

What started off as a challenge has now become a good, strong habit and I will use my journal for weeks to come.

And life continues to amaze me - I am so impressed by how such a small shift as part of my routine left such a large mark over the past four weeks.

My August hopes:
-Budgeting and money saving (now that the move is over and I am back to packing lunches I want to save smart for some of the fun events that lie ahead)
-More Yoga in my daily life
-Be less hard on myself
-Continue to make time for "me" and the hobbies I enjoy
-Healthy food and exercise choices

Ready, set, GROW!

No comments:

Post a Comment