Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Challenge

In my following of other blogs, I have been inspired by several monthy challenges. Ive been dying to pick a month and do something every single day - read for 15 minutes, put on my running shoes and hit the pavement, pray, you name it.

This month I have adopted two goals:
1) Post on Instagram following the #photoadayjuly calendar
2) write five things in my digital gratitude journal everyday

I hope to do both of these things for an entire month.

I heard about HappyTapper (gratitude journal app) over a year ago and have been dying to try it.

This is an incredible article about how much writing down the things you are glad you have in your life (just a few a day - as it becomes a habit) can change your thought patterns, self-esteem, and your life!

http://www.uthealthleader.org/archive/mind_body_soul/2007/gratitude-1121.html

My photo goal is simply a fun, summery way to use all of my picture-snapping addictions. ;)

Let me know if you would like to join me or be my accountability partner in either of these July adventures-- wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment