I have an addiction. I love paper.
Confession: Sometimes I pick out christmas cards for when I have children, drool over invitations for imaginary cocktail parties and might believe that the best part of weddings are the reply cards....
I'm totally guilty of loving all things stationary, calligraphy, paper, ink, and card. I have an affinity for snail mail, thank you letters, gift tags, you name it. I have already been shopping for a new wall calendar in my kitchen for 2012 and I have a box of old postcards that I have found at garage sales that I keep for just-because notes.
Which is why I am so excited to share this precious new stationary shop with everyone. Mercier Beaucoup is a sweet website and business idea my sister's friend Rachel has started.
Chock full of goodies for the holidays, sweet prints and paper, this is definitely a place I will be shopping this holiday season. My favorite little tidbit that sets them apart from other stationary stores is their SUBSCRIPTIONS where you can get a little sample of their best paper products each month for however long you'd like. My sister signed me up a few weeks ago just because and I have been drooling over my new goodies and trying to decide who will get the birthday card! :)
Just wanted to share another fabulous online find.
Happy weekend,
Tumbleweed





This website is so cute! I will definitely be ordering our newlywed Christmas cards from there!
ReplyDeleteis that your handwriting up top?! i want to give you a gift just to get the thank-you card, WOW!
ReplyDeletehaha i wish Liz. I didn't write that - I stole it off of Pinterest. :)
ReplyDelete