Tuesday, March 27, 2012

anybody there?

Dear Blog,
I am so sorry I have neglected you for about three whole weeks.  Please don't be mad at me.  Lots of fun things have been keeping me away from sitting down and writing each week, but I promise to work on it.  A few updates:

-celebrating Spring Break with family and friends - a road trip with mom and sister to see great aunts, newborn baby girls, sun poolside with the cousins, and get our seafood fix.


-a wedding celebration of two new Dallas friends who I love dearly and a fun weekend in San Antonio with the roommate and other buddies


-concerts around town - nothing better than live music in a small setting


-time with the sweet Tullis family - these girls make me laugh so hard and smile so big!


-watching wildflowers bloom on the Texas highway on the way to Fort Worth for a cowboy style day trip.  Juicy burgers, petting livestock, and impressionist art with my long, tall Texan boy!


-enjoying spring blooms in the grass, on pretty printed spring dresses, in vases at work, and on tables in the apartment



-date nights, trying new restaurants, trying new recipes


-celebrating BIG milestone birthdays (from two years to 25!)



-baking banana bread "just because"



-squealing on the phone with my entire family about sister's engagement!!!


School is keeping me busy and I am reveling in the warm weather as Room 31 counts down the last 8 weeks of school.  Can you believe it?  I am getting sad already to see these babies leave me in May. 

Happy Spring, y'all!

Oh, and Blog, thanks for being understanding.  I'll make it up to you.  Promise... ;)

XOXO,
Tumbleweed

1 comment:

  1. congratulations to Kathleen!!!! and who is this long, tall, texan you speak of? i think we need a catch up sesh soon!

    ReplyDelete